Aug 26 2011
To install the Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4, or the latest version of Network Monitor, download Network Monitor from the Microsoft office 2007 download center. The download center always has the latest available version of Network Monitor.
To install the latest version of Network Monitor
- On the download page, click the appropriate Download button for the 32-bit or the 64-bit operating system.
- Click Run to immediately begin the installation. You can also save the executable file on your computer for a later installation.
- Click Yes to confirm the installation.
- On the Welcome to the Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 (Capture and Parser Engine) Setup Wizard page, click Next.
- On the End-User License Agreement page, if you agree with the terms, click I accept the terms in the License Agreement, and then click Next.
- On the Choose Setup Type page:
- Click Typical to install the most common program features in the default location on your computer.
- Click Complete to install the full features of Network Monitor.
- Click Custom to choose the program features you want installed and the location where you want them installed on your computer.
- On the Ready to Install page, if you do not want a shortcut placed on your desktop, clear the Create shortcut for Microsoft office 2007 Network Monitor on the desktop option, and then click Install when you are ready to start the installation.
- On the Completing the Setup Wizard page, click Finish. The installation progresses, and also automatically installs a default set of base, core and common parsers.
You can then download and install the latest Network Monitor parsers.
Network Monitor help is also installed and is available on the Help menu as compiled help, or as commonly asked questions; for example “How Do I Use Filters?”