Sep 02 2011
Office 2010 comes complete with new and improved tools and features to help you create, communicate, and stay productive, whether you’re working at home, the office, or school.
Access your files in more places – and on your schedule – with applications you can use from your computer, from a Windows phone, or via a Web browser. Grab your audience’s attention and give your ideas more impact with ready-to-use design templates, eye-catching visual effects, and enhanced photo-editing capabilities.
Work smoothly and simultaneously with people in different locations using the coauthoring capabilities in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft OneNote 2010 shared notebook, and Microsoft Excel Web App.
With professional-caliber tools that are easy to use, Office 2010 Professional helps you simplify your tasks and create outstanding work wherever life takes you.
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 with Business Contact Manager
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010 New addition to suite
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 New addition to suite
- Microsoft InfoPath 201
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft Office Web Apps New addition to suite
- Microsoft Lync 2010
- Integrated solution capabilities such as enterprise content management (ECM), electronic forms, and information rights and policy capabilities